Apex Regeneration Peptide -Arthritis Protocol
Includes the highest dosage possible for three anti-inflammatory, repair and immune bolstering peptides:
Thymosin Alpha 4
We created this unique and potent blend to help those who suffer from Arthritis and auto immune conditions but this peptide blend can also be utilized for acute injuries and chronic fatigue and infections.
- Pentadecapeptide BPC 157, composed of 15 amino acids, is a partial sequence of body protection compound (BPC) that is discovered in and isolated from human gastric juice. Experimentally it has been demonstrated to accelerate the healing of many different wounds, including tendon-to-bone healing and superior healing of damaged ligaments.
- Additionally, BPC 157 has shown to protect organs and aids in the prevention of gastric ulcers. BPC-157 acts systemically in the digestive tract to combat leaky gut, IBS, Arthritis, gastrointestinal cramps, and Crohn’s disease.
- This peptide has been known to exhibit analgesic characteristics as well. Those who suffer from discomfort due to muscle sprains, tears and damage may benefit from treatment with this peptide. It can also help to aid skin burns at a faster rate by increasing blood flow to damaged tissues.
- Thymosin is a hormone secreted from the thymus. Its primary function is to stimulate the production of T cells, which are an important part of the immune system. Thymosin also assists in the development of B cells to plasma cells to produce antibodies. The predominant form of Thymosin, Thymosin Beta 4, is a member of a highly conserved family of actin monomer- sequestering proteins. In addition to its role as a major actin-sequestering molecule, Thymosin Beta 4 plays a role in tissue repair. TB 500 has been found to play an important role in the protection, regeneration, and remodeling of injured or damaged tissues. The gene for Tβ4 has also been found to be one of the first to be upregulated after injuries. Thymosin Beta 4 is currently being trialed as a potential therapy for HIV, AIDS, and Influenza. Thymosin Beta 4 is most often prescribed for acute injury, surgical repair and for senior athletes.
- Ipamorelin and CJC 1295 are often used together to stimulate muscle development. The combination works by increasing the blood level of hormones associated with growth. It can increase muscle mass and strength, decrease body fat, improve injury recovery time, and even improve sleep quality and cognitive function.
Injury healing and reduce pain/ inflammation
Support Angiogenesis (growth of new blood cells from pre-existing vessels) in dermal tissues for regeneration and muscle development
Increase muscle growth
Relax muscle spasm